This Ken Steigerwalt design makes for a perfect EDC. Contoured G10 handles and a polished, deep pocket clip and a textured handle spacer looking sort of like file work make this a stylish item. It has a simplicity to it that is appealing. It is full sized and the weight is significant compared to some others, but these things are a matter of taste.
- Modified locking-liner with Nitrous Assist mechanism
- Modified drop-point blade with thumb-stud opener
- 154CM stainless steel blade (58-61hrc)
- Black G10 contoured handle scales with deep-carry tip-down pocket clip
- Blade Length: 3.60"
- Blade Thickness: 0.100"
- Handle Thickness: 0.600"
- Blade Material: 154CM Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-61HRC
- Blade Style: Modified Drop Point
- Weight: 3.50oz.
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Down, Removable, Deep-Carry
- Lock Mechanism: Locking-Liner with Nitrous Assist
- Overall Length: 8.20"
- Closed Length: 4.60"
- Sheath Material: Sold Separately
- Class: Blue
- Made in USA