The Boost adds another excellent option to Benchmade's popular AXIS assisted opening knives. The dual durometer handles greatly increase grip performance while maintaining strength on this fact-action assist. It's a feature laden knife without the exorbitant price tag.
- AXIS Assist with integrated safety
- Drop point blade
- CPM-S30V stainless steel blade (58-60HRC)
- Dark gray Grivory and black overmolded Versaflex handles
- Reversible tip-up deep-carry pocket clip
- Blade Length: 3.70"
- Blade Thickness: 0.120"
- Handle Thickness: 0.70"
- Blade Material: CPM-S30V Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Weight: 4.59 oz.
- Pocket Clip: Deep-Carry, Reversible, Tip-Up
- Lock Mechanism: AXIS Assist
- Overall Length: 8.52"
- Closed Length: 4.83"
- Class: Blue
- Made in the USA